Join Wello and Canadian HR Reporter for a free webinar on trends and innovation in employee health benefits. Plus you’ll hear from leading benefits providers including Homewood Health, Advica Health, and Fairfield Watson on topics such as mental health, benefits personalization and healthcare system navigation.
When: May 9, 2019
Time: 12 p.m.—1 pm, ET, 10 a.m.—11 a.m., MT
Click here to register.
Are your employees happy, healthy, and engaged? What are some of the trends in health benefits that can help you attract and retain talent? An evolving workforce comprised of more remote workers and digitally savvy Millennials is reshaping how employees use their health benefits and the kinds of benefits they want.
Wello CEO, Vince Danielsen, will present the findings of a recent public opinion survey of employees from across Canada. He will also discuss best practices to ensure employees have the support they need when they’re sick as well as providing preventive health advice to keep them well.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How an evolving workforce is driving trends in benefits plans.
- How to promote better health, productivity, and wellness for your workforce by embracing innovation in employee benefits plans.
- How your organization can reduce absenteeism, boost benefits utilization, and achieve a greater return on investment by offering new benefits such as virtual healthcare.
- How your organization can help support employee wellness by implementing best practices.
- How your employees can navigate their benefits and a complex healthcare system.